Thursday, April 24, 2014

Counting Down 'Til Move-in

I swear I've begun counting down to EVERYTHING in life! Next week, Crissy and I get to FINALLY pick out our dorm after waiting a MONTH! #PrayForReid 36 days until graduation, and only a month and a half until I move to Fayetteville!

My excitement cannot be contained.

Here is a picture of the most beautiful building on Campus; Old Main.
This building is absolutely beautiful! it's the biggest statement on campus, really. I fell in love with the architecture as soon as we got to the building! Old Main is definitely one of the reasons I'm attending UArk. I love it there.

I'm really looking forward to life here. New friends. New opportunities. New surroundings. New everything. 
My life is seeking for new changes!

Happy Thursday!
xo-
Al


No comments:

Post a Comment