Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Feeling like a post is needed for this BEAUTIFUL spring day!

I woke up this morning to, probably, the best sound ever; birds chirping. It's spring. It's warm. It's almost time to graduate. Wow. Time is passing by right before my eyes... At times my teenage life doesn't even feel like it's coming to an end. Some moments, I feel like it's just my sophomore year of high school, like I just walked into AF for my first day, when really these days are my last. They're the last days of waking up at 6:30. The last days of 4 class periods in a row. The last days of yearbook. The last days of being with the people I've known for, what seems like, an eternity. To the seniors of American Fork High School- we've got 2 more weeks to leave an impression. An impression that will last for years to come.

Although I always talk about how done I am with high school, I know how much I'll actually miss it when I leave and go to college.

Wow. Life really comes at you fast.

I'll miss you more than anything, AF. I'll miss your beautiful sunsets. I'll miss your towering mountains. I'll miss Slurp. I'll miss Kneaders. I'll miss Dear Old AF High. I'll miss the windy canyon. I'll miss the little spots where I just felt at home... but I'm coming for you, Fay! I'm ready for the beautiful campus. I'm excited for new friends, a new home, and a new environment. I'm excited to explore the Ozarks. I'm prepared for the biggest challenges and the biggest trials, but I know the Lord will pull me through them. I'm excited for a new culture. I'm ready for so many new experiences.

Life, you're doing good things to me.

xo-
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment