Saturday, April 11, 2015

Farmer's Market Season







 Amazing mango smoothie that is made with only mangos and soy milk.



 Most delicious biscuits and gravy I have EVER HAD. I love the south.






 I wish I was rich enough to eat mostly natural food. This cinnamon roll was amazing.

 SAVOY TEA LEAF COMPANY. I'M OBSESSED.
This floral shop is the cutest because it's a play off pigs/hogs ugh. so cute.

Spring is literally the best time in Fayetteville because there are tulips everywhere, well flowers everywhere! The Farmer's Market (BEST IN THE NATION) started up again last weekend! I'm obsessed with the Market! Amazing baked goods, fresh produce, pretty flowers, jams, salsas, soaps! IT WAS SO FUN!!!! Also, Savoy Tea Company was amazing and they have delicious herbal teas, I got the Vanilla Coconut Lime and I'm gonna have to go back tomorrow for another cup because I couldn't get enough of it!! We also got breakfast at Jammin Java and their biscuits and gravy was amazing and their smoothies were even better. Literally I feel like all the exciting things that happen in my life revolve around food, but, like, I'm okay with that. Also, funny story: taryn was taking a picture of us from across the street and a car was parked AND IT WAS THE NEW ELDERS IN MY WARD AND I FREAKED OUT. They're the coolest. Anyways, life is fun again now that it isn't cold anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment