Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Arches National Park + Dead Horse Point
























Desmond came to Utah for his fall break and wanted to do something that's 100% Utah. But like 100% Utah is being outdoorsy????????? First off, I'm like the least outdoorsy person on this entire planet lolololololol and so is Desmond, but TBH I think I'm more outdoorsy because I can handle insects lololololol.
We went to Arches National Park and Dead Horse Point over the weekend and I WAS BLOWN AWAY!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know what to expect from Arches or Moab, but I would go back again!!!!!! WEATHERING AND EROSION ARE SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!! And Delicate Arch BLEW MY MIND!!!!! I like...had totally different expectations for the arch so actually really experiencing the landscape was the best. I definitely want to go back.
Moab was the cutest town. It reminded me a lot of Yellowstone - lots of good local restaurant's and tourist-y shops. Loved it.

DEAD HORSE POINT WAS COOL AND EVERYTHING BUT I DID NOT LIKE DRIVING NEAR THE CLIFFS!!!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!! BUT THE VIEW WAS KILLER.

Anyways, it was really fun having Desmond come and visit for a little bit!! #JUSTFRIENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment