Friday, June 13, 2014

Utah.

HERE'S MY BACKYARD. I LIVE 15 MINUTES AWAY FROM HERE.

Utah is incredible! I've never REALLY noticed the beauty that surrounds me until this year; I'm going to be leaving my beautiful Rockies soon!

I've really be reminiscing on the past 5 years this week.

EFY

Girl's Camp

Youth Conference

Yearbook Camp

This was summer!

And now all I do is work... What I would give to be able to relive some of these moments in my life!
I am on the final countdown of leaving for Arkansas: 60 days exactly.

IT'S CRAZY!

There are so many things I'm going to miss about Utah. Afterall, this is HOME.







Here is a list of things that I'll miss more than anything:

Slurp
Cafe Rio
Kneaders french toast
My beach cruiser
Taco Amigo
In-n-Out
My ward (LOL because I always say how much I hate my ward. I'll miss yall :'))
My Mountains
Hapari
JCW's
BETOS
J Dawgs
Cravings (cupcakes and bistro)
Snoasis
Hokulia

THERE'S SO MUCH MORE.

Well, Utah, I hope to continue making memories this summer at some of my favorite places. And Arkansas, you better help find new places for memories.

xo-
Al


No comments:

Post a Comment