Sunday, July 6, 2014

Savior and Redeemer.

Jesus Christ. I can't even begin to describe the love I have for my SAVIOR, REDEEMER, ADVOCATE, and MESSIAH. Recently I just bought a new spiritual notebook (as shown above). Literally ALL of my thoughts and feelings go into this book. I love it. Scriptures, quotes, prints, talks, and impressions. They're all written in here. Recently, I've been extremely worried about attending the University of Arkansas; not because I'm scared of the adventure that awaits me, but I'm worried about my faith possibly dwindling. Today it was fast Sunday and I received a spiritual impression that as long as I continue to love my Savior everything is going to be okay. I also need to act upon my faith. "Faith without works is dead." I firmly believe this. My notebook is me acting upon my faith and love for Jesus Christ. He is the light, the life, and the truth of the world.

As I approach my final month in Utah, I'm becoming more dependent on Christ and his infinite Atonement. I have come to recognize that with Him ANYTHING is possible. Isn't that incredible?! I think it's a beautiful thing that He loved us SO much to atone for our sins and die for us knowing that we may never love or even believe in His name. That is true love to me. Christ is love. I want to continue to share my love for my Savior in Arkansas.

ETHER 3:14 & JOHN 3:16

xo
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment