Sunday, July 13, 2014

30 Day Countdown



I'm going to start off this blog post by explaining my complete and absolute love for the Book of Mormon and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! With college aproaching fast and my days in Utah limited, I have come to find peace and comfort through the scriptures. My testimony continues to grow and conversion burns within my heart. I know Christ's gospel is true.

I LEAVE IN 30 DAYS. I DON'T KNOW WHETHER I WANT TO CRY BECAUSE I'M SAD TO LEAVE UTAH OR BECAUSE I'M SO HAPPY TO GO TO COLLEGE. Either way, I'm crying. I think this next month is going to be one of the most emotional yet.

My best friends are leaving on their missions.

I cleaned out my entire room. (I can't even begin to describe the memories that flowed back to my mind as I cleaned. It was an emotional time.)

THIS IS MY LIFE.


Also, friends, my darling Jesus loving roommate, Crissy has started a blog! So, basically, we're going to be the coolest blogger roommates on campus! Go check her out! cristinaoncampus.blogspot.com 

My mom and I will be leaving for Arkansas on August 12.

My faith continues to grow in Jesus Christ and I hope He continues to bless each and every person that walks this earth. For His Atonement is infinite and His grace is sufficient for all men that come unto him.

He is the light. He is love. He is my Savior.

"Teach me to walk in the light of his love. Teach me to pray to my Father above. Teach me to know of the things that are right. Teach me, teach me, to walk in the light."

xo
Al


No comments:

Post a Comment