Monday, July 14, 2014

Bucket List

So, at the beginning of the summer I started a huge bucket list of things I wanted to do before I left for college! Tonight, for Family Home Evening, we went to Color Me Mine and painted pottery pieces! I haven't been to CMM in years, and I wanted to paint something cute for my dorm! Of coarse it says MEOW because I love cats and whatever.

I've started to realize how much I really love spending time with my family. It's hard not having Kamiko here (he's serving a mission in the Santiago, Chile North mission), but I know he is blessing our family by serving the Lord diligently!

It's times like tonight where I thank my Heavenly Father for the wonderful life I live and the wonderful family He has blessed me with! Honestly, I am blessed with the best.

August 12 is creeping up on me fast.

xo
Al


1 comment: