Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Fav Things






Ok, so, Arkansas is the best and here are a few of my favorite things about living here: bugs that sound like birds at night (I actually really hate it, but it doesn't happen in Utah so it's my favorite) || NWA mall has the coolest stores and also a Forever 21 || My roommate is the coolest and all we do is watch funny youtube videos and laugh at the irrelevancy of sorority/fraternity things || KELSEY, LYDIA, AND TARYN || Also, all the other girls in my hall that are the cutest || My RA's || Farmer's Markets || Coffee Cake at Farmer's Markets || Flowers at Farmer's Markets || DOGS FROM THE ANIMAL SHELTER AT THE FARMERS MARKET. I WAS IN ANIMAL HEAVEN AND JUST PETTED ALL THE PUPPIES || LBC (Little Bread Company) || Old Main || My Clothing Concepts class || My English teacher that wears the glitter-toed Sketchers || Fulbright's chocolate chip cookies when they're soft || A gym right up the road from my dorm || My institute teacher || HILLS || The love of my Savior || The way my peace signs make people laugh || Telling people about Utah things and they just laugh because it's so not Southern ||

There are really so many other things, so I'll continue to make a FAV THINGS post every once in a while.

xo
Al

1 comment: