Thursday, August 21, 2014

First week in Fayetteville

































Fun fact about Fayetteville, they have one of the best farmers markets in the nation! So, that's the best. We went this morning and they also have it on Saturday-which is a lot bigger and more busy so we're going to go one of these days! They have flowers and fresh fruit and vegetables and crafts and tons of other cute things that I love! I went with my roommate, Cristina, and our hall mate, Taryn. I took  tons of pictures of them so ENJOY THEIR CUTENESS AND THEIR PHOTOGENIC-NESS. Downtown Fayetteville is about one and a half miles away from the campus and it's the cutest little town ever. I love it. We went to Little Bread Company afterwards for come natural sodas and baked goods so #ForeverLovingFayetteville. It was a fun morning and I'm excited for the rest of this weekend.

xo
Al

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! Great pictures, Al. You three are beautiful (so are the veggies and flowers).

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun!! looks like you're loving college life already :) you go girl!
    xoxo
    e
    the little diary

    ReplyDelete