Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Too Turnt Taco Tuesdays



So, there is this yummy place called Qdoba and it's like a replacement for Cafe Rio (not really because Cafe Rio is amazing and nothing can replace). Anyways, EVERY TUESDAY THEIR TACOS ARE 1 DOLLAR SO IT'S LIKE A TRADITION NOW FOR THE FANTASTIC 4 (Me, Tina, Kels, and Taryn (also Cameron)) LOL I love college. I've been converted to chips and guac- everyone gets it here, well, that or queso/cheese dip. FAYETTEVILLE IS STILL THE BEST TOWN AND I LOVE IT HERE.
Other good news, we bought those Pillsbury halloween sugar cookies that are SO YUMMY! And they have single servings of edemame at Walmart. This girl at the gym was working out in heels. Weirdest. I rarely tweet anymore. I was about to donate plasma but got off on the wrong stop and there was no cross walk on College Avenue(?) so i couldn't cross the road. I love my clothing class. I love my English class. I love my History class. I love my math class. I love my Art history class (kind of idk)
Funny things to happen recently:
Everyone makes fun of the fact that I love Disneyland
My RA, Rebecca, made this poster for breast cancer awareness/halloween that says "Feel your BOObies" LOL
I got hit on by a Tunisian on the bus. He's 32 and had a picture of his brothers wife(?) as his wallpaper IDEK
My room becomes messy within like 15 minutes and I HAVE A MESS PROBLEM
Cameron's hair is so long that he can put it into a ponytail. It's funny.
Kelsey and I had to jump start her car on the way to Oklahoma- actually a cop helped us. SHOUT OUT TO UAPD
Tina wears an eye mask to bed and is a very physical sleeping. Example: she sometimes just sleep sits and its funny and weird and awesome and she's the best roommate (tender moment)
Stereotypes about Mormons: We worship Joseph Smith. We're Polygamists. We're a cult. We have horns. We get 7 virgins when we enter into heaven (lol wut idk). We don't believe in the bible. Most people think we're just straight up weird. BUT WE'RE NOT, I SWEAR WE'RE JUST NORMAL HUMANS WHO LOVE CHRIST AND WANT TO BECOME BETTER THROUGH HIM :)

Well, that's it for today. Have a great week.

xo
Al

1 comment: