Sunday, September 28, 2014

A Weekend in Oklahoma




So, this weekend my friend Kelsey and I went on an adventure to Bixby, Oklahoma. Kelsey is from Bixby. Also, she's, like, one of my best friend's on campus. I've been the designated photo taker of my roommate Cristina's blog-cristinaoncampus.blogspot.com and Kelsey wanted pictures taken of her and her boyfriend, Alec. Not gonna lie, I was SUPER nervous to take "couple" pictures. My picture taking background is ALL from Yearbook. I took THOUSANDS of pictures a week. All is well and I got some really good shots of them.

THESE WERE MY FAVORITE SHOTS FROM YESTERDAY.

I also wanted to display the dress I got from Forever 21's clearance rack for $7 and my flannel from Goodwill for $2. I love cheap clothing.

Other exciting things from this weekend:

1. Kelsey's mom made the BEST lasagna. I've never been so happy to eat non-cafeteria food in my life :')

2. Kels and I went to the mall and went to Aerie. I'VE NEVER BEEN TO AERIE. I like it better than VS tbh. I got some shirts on sale for $6 each and THEY'RE GOING TO BE THE BEST FOR FALL/WINTER. Also, Forever 21 had socks for $1.50 so naturally I bought a pair with cute Scottish dogs, flowers, and sushi. FOREVER 21 HAS THE CUTEST SOCKS EVER.

3. I've been introduced to so many different religions lately. I love it. I went to mass with my roommate around the time school started. Mass was the coolest. And today I went to Kelsey's non-denominational Baptist service today. It's amazing to see the hand of the Lord in other religions meetings.

4. WE'RE EATING CHICKEN ENCHILADAS TONIGHT FOR DINNER AND GOING BACK TO FAYETTEVILLE TONIGHT.

5. Braums ice cream is so good and their caramel brownie sundaes are the best as well. :')

6. BIKERS BLUES AND BARBECUES WAS THIS WEEKEND. For those who don't know, like 400,000 bikers come through Fayetteville for a crazy biker weekend. I bought a t-shirt because BBB!

7. Kelsey has the cutest dog and cats and I love animals and I wish we could have animals in our dorms.

LIFE IS STILL GOOD AND CONFERENCE IS NEXT WEEKEND SO YAY

xo
Al

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! glad to see you're having so much fun at college! also, those pictures are adorable :)
    xoxo
    e

    the little diary

    ReplyDelete