Saturday, October 25, 2014

A Friday in Fayetteville



























Posting a Friday post on Saturday mostly because I didn't want to write anything...but now I guess it's Sunday so YAY!

Downtown Fayetteville is like, my favorite place. Everyone from AF come visit me here because you will love it, basically.

So, Friday my friend Kelsey and I had a little friend date because Cristina was with Cameron and Taryn had a soccer game to help at! Kels and I went to Orange Leaf for froyo (Fayetteville OL is so much cuter than Highland's because it has this CUTE mural on the wall of downtown. It's so cute!). After froyo we went to the bookstore right up the street because they have books on just about everything and it's beautiful and even though I hate reading it's still so pretty. The bookstore has the prettiest leather-bound books. I love it.

People told me Fayetteville in the fall is beautiful and it is! But, I love fall in Utah. Fall just isn't fall without mountains honestly.

Happy Sunday!

xo
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment