Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Valentine's Day Weekend: Adventures at Ponca













 I'm usually so on top of my blogging game, but lately I haven't had anything deemed "blog worthy" until this weekend! So, Valentine's Day, my friend Desmond drove down to Fayetteville from St. Louis to hang out and spend time with me and all my friends! We went cave exploring (pictures above) at Ponca! Ponca is like, probably, the coolest place of all time because there are so many caves to go into!!!! And the scenery is beautiful! I don't think I'm at all used to the weather being in the 60's in February, but I definitely wasn't complaining because HIKING WAS THE BEST TIME EVER!!!!! All the other times my friends and I have been hiking its been to Devil's Den and Ponca is better so yay for that.

Other exciting news/fun things to happen in my life:
1. My nutrition teacher only teaches for about 10 minutes and then the lecture is over so I nap every Monday and Wednesday after class :)
2. I HAD MY FIRST SNOW DAY EVER AND IT WAS SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Monday we didn't have school and Tuesday was a delayed start.
3. Freezing rain is a scary and horrible thing
4. My friend, Ramon, who lives upstairs gave me an Orange Leaf gift card with $10 on it. Yay for free Froyo
5. ANDY'S RAINBOW SPRINKLES SUNDAES ARE SO CUTE AND COLORFUL AND DELISH
5. Student coupon books with free Andy's frozen custard cones in them and ripping out like 40 coupons and always getting vanilla (probably confusing to Utahns)
6. Sledding yesterday on cardboard boxes
8. Club Red always having Naked to fill my Naked needs
9. CADBURY EGGS AT WALMART
10. Initially asking the missionaries if I could have 2 Books of Mormon but ending up with like 10 because I'm giving them to all my friends
11. Free food (always a good fun thing)
12. 24 Hour Taco Bell and chicken burritos

xo
Al



No comments:

Post a Comment