Saturday, March 7, 2015

Nostalgic





I BASICALLY JUST LOVE OLD PICTURES OF ME, KAMIKO AND MELIA!
The top one is my newest favorite because our family friend, Lin, sent it to me in the mail this week and it was the sweetest surprise! I posted it on Instagram and my mom commented that "I always wore leotards." That's one thing I remember wearing like all the time! AND SWIMSUITS! Haha okay! Newest college update!

1. My friends and I went to Tokyo Sushi for my birthday and the waiter asked if I wanted my lemonade spiked and I was like, "LOL I'm only 19, but you can if you really want to!"
2. I'm taking this Beginning Jogging course because I needed one extra credit to keep my scholarship and I'm jogging next to this SUPER tall black guy (not thinking anything of it) TURNS OUT HE'S ONE OF THE BEST BASKETBALL PLAYERS ON THE RAZORBACK BASKETBALL TEAM AND HIS NICKNAME IS MR. TOP 10 (OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT????) Anyways, that was cool. His name is Michael Qualls. hahaha
3. My friend Lydia made painted me an Underwater Cat scene and IT'S SO CUTE
4. I bought like, 6 pairs of socks at forever 21 and they were $1.50 each. YAY for cheap socks
5. All my friends are extreme closeted nerds and they're trying to make me watch LOTR

For some spiritual upliftment read Alma 34.

xo
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment