Friday, July 3, 2015

Aquarium















So, Today Sarah and I went to the Aquarium in Draper and it was the cutest and all the animals are so cute (especially the otter sleeping in the last picture OMG). Summer is so fun.
LIFE UPDATE:
1. I'm working full time at Young Living and I LOVE IT!
2. I originally was planning on going to the Singles ward but I went and there was too much cuddling going on during sacrament meeting so I peaced out of there real quick
3. I GOT A CALLING IN MY HOME WARD! I help with the sunbeams (ages 3-4). One girl last week told me I need to shave my legs because they were too itchy for her to lay on lol
4. All of mel's friends work at U-swirl so we go there like, all the time
5. Bachelor Monday is a real and very emotional thing
6. EVERYONE IS ON A MISSION
7. Is it just me or is it super awkward to see people from high school (like the ones you knew but didn't really KNOW) and then you don't know if your supposed to say "hi" or not. Literally its a weird thing.
8. I DIY UP A STORM BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO (v thankful for a mother who taught me how to sew and thankful for my creative/messy self)
9. My obsession with Hokulia is real
10. I MISS ARKANSAS

Okay. I'll probably also blog again tomorrow because 4th of July is too cute not to blog

xo
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment