Saturday, August 29, 2015

FAYETTEVILLE IS STILL THE BEST








I LOVE FAYETTEVILLE
This town is so cute. Sometimes i want to cry because I love it so much, and that's being 100% serious lol.
OKAY SO THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN HAPPENING LATELY:
1. FARMERS MARKETS GIVE ME LIFE! Today I bought peaches and baked a peach raspberry crisp pie from scratch (obviously) thx mom for teaching me how to be super domestic
2. I'm also baking an apple pie (right this very second) because my friend Brett bought apples
3. ALCHEMY'S SALTED CARAMEL MACAROON GIVES ME SO MUCH LIFE
4. Cooking for myself is so fun (I go through like 4 bags of frozen veggies a week YAY)
5. I'm actually obsessed with all my classes
6. Seeing friends from other classes on campus
7. INSTITUTE
8. Going to church and loving every second
9. ALTER'D STATE. This SUPER cute boutique that a portion of the proceeds go to charity. I'm obsessed
10. Missionary emails for the win

My life is actually boring now reading that list hahahahahahahahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment