Thursday, August 20, 2015

UA Round 2 ft. Apartment 303



 This pic makes me feel v nostalgic bc sophomore Al & Sawah are GOALS


 THAT BLUE 'A' I MADE WHEN I WAS PROBABLY 8 LOL ALWAYS BEEN CRAFTY

 Okay look at that picture of my fan from like 1996 my face is literally all squished lol
(Literally didn't even notice that all my pictures are landscaped and there's one portrait because I ALWAYS do portrait. So, this is weird.)
Okay so my mom and I drove from AF, UT to Fayetteville this week, but we were able to break it up between 2 days! THANK GOODNESS! We stopped in Denver, CO the first day to stay with my aunt Karen and her fam. Please make fun of me right now because I wanted to go to the American Girl Doll store and I was definitely the only 19 year old in there. BUT GUESS WHAT AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS WERE/STILL ARE MY LIFE. I actually took a catalog to look through because I wish I was 10 years old again lol. Okay so from Denver we drove to Tulsa to stay with my cutest friend Kelsey. EASTERN COLORADO AND KANSAS ARE ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE AND I THINK ONLY ONE SUBWAY EXISTS IN KANSAS BUT WHATEVER. (I hope I never have to drive that ever again) CHEERS TO 20 HOUR DRIVES WITH MY MOTHER! We just jammed to music and took naps the entire time.
(That paragraph I don't even think gets to be called a paragraph because it had no structure lol HERES THE GOOD STUFF)
So we drove into Fayetteville Monday morning and tbh I actually did shed a tear and screamed driving up BECAUSE THIS IS MY HOME AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!! After taking my mom on a little tour through Fayetteville via car, we got to my new apartment, I checked in, and we started moving all my junk up!! I love living on the 3rd floor :') SHOUTOUT to Razorbacks for Christ for helping move me and all my friends in. You Church of Christ people are v cute. thx.
OKAY FINALLY HERE ARE A FEW PICTURES OF MY ROOM!!!! I got all my decorations yesterday (Thanks, Michelle for keeping my things safe!) and DECORATED UP A STORM!!!!!!!!
Fun facts abut my room:
1. What looks like a cork board is actually my headboard with cork and fabric attached. #DIYDiva
2. My bedspread was actually Mel's and I love it so I took it
3. The white pom pom pillows and the palm leaf pillow I made myself #DIYDiva
4. I made my shower curtain (Not shown bc my lens is very zoomed so I couldn't get the whole thing lol maybe one day)
5. (not shown) My walk-in closet that I'm obsessed with
6. I used my same decorations from last year + a few new DIY one's/thrift store finds

So yeah. There's a few pics. You can expect a LOT more this upcoming semester.

SEND MORE GOOD VIBES AND PRAYERS AND (NOT REALLY) CARE PACKAGES TO ME FOR THIS NEXT SEMESTER.

Also, I'm going to try to be better at getting to church :') (that's for you mom)

xo
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment