Tuesday, October 27, 2015

LIFE UPDATE: SINCE I'VE BEEN HOME


 KOBI BROUGHT HER NEW PUPPY OVER RIGHT AS I WAS PHOTOBOOTHING IT UP SO OBVIOUSLY I MADE TUCKER GET INTO A PHOTO BC CUTE

So like tbh moving back to Utah was so natural. Lol funny what happens when you follow the Lord's plan for you. Am I right? I'VE ONLY BEEN HOME FOR 2 WEEKS BUT IT FEELS LIKE I NEVER EVER LEFT. Here's a life update because obviously my life has some updating to share lol
1. So my friend Makei works at the froyo place in town and I went there to get froyo (obviously) and basically got hired on the spot (even though I wasn't planning on working there at all) LOL SO HOLLER @ FREE YOGURT AND BEING A SWIRLER
2. I also got hired at Old Navy. When I was in the interview the manager was like WHY SHOULD I HIRE YOU?!?!?!?! and I was like "I LITERALLY LIVE AT OLD NAVY ALREADY BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH" So BAM, job #2
3. I just got a calling in primary :') I don't even know the age group BUT I'M SO HAPPY BECAUSE I REFUSE TO GO TO THE SINGLES WARD BC THAT PLACE IS JUST WEIRD/GROSS
4. TODAY MARKS EXACTLY 3 WEEKS UNTIL KAMIKO COMES HOME AND TO SAY THE MADCOCKS ARE FREAKING OUT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT (I refer to my family as the Madcocks whenever there's tension in the home (which there isn't right now but I wanted to tell everyone lol))
5. Halloween is this weekend like what
6. People keep thinking that I came home to go on a mission which is sometimes an awkward conversation
7. HALLOWEEN THANKSGIVING CHRISTMAS NEW YEARS (aka the best time of the entire year)
8. I'M KILLING IN FANTASY FOOTBALL AND I DONT EVEN KNOW FOOTBALL HAHAHAAAAA
9. Sometimes I get really bored at home because I don't have homework or other responsibilities to keep me busy (other than work)
10. THE STARRY NIGHT BATH BOMB FROM LUSH IS ACTUALLY EVERYTHING I'VE EVER WANTED IN LIFE
11. I craft like a whole lot

xo
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment