Sunday, November 1, 2015

Post Halloween Post (lol)





SO I WENT ON MY FIRST (I guess second but the first doesn't count because it was dark) DRIVE UP THE CANYON FOR HALLOWEEN!!!!!!! Literally I feel like I'm possibly becoming more and more obsessed with the canyon. PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD COME TO SEE THESE MOUNTAINS AND I LIVE AT THE BASE OF THEM. What the heck. The Uintas are the pretties tbh. So Connor (you'll probably be seeing his name a lot if you get what I'm saying :D) and I drove up through AF canyon to Heber/Midway and then through Provo Canyon. Okay is there another road to get through to Heber because the road we took was like all dirt (?) Shoutout to my Suzuki for being a champ on those rocky dirt roads! Halloween is just the beginning of the best time of the entire year! KAMIKO COMES HOME IN TWO WEEKS AND THEN IT'S THANKSGIVING AND THEN ITS CHRISTMAS. Life is so good right now.

Enjoy these pretty pictures I took up the canyon

xo
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment