Sunday, December 27, 2015

Happiest Freshman Year Moments

 SO NOSTALGIC TBH OMG!!!! This was the day I moved into my dorm (Futrall Hall). Little did I know I was able to meet the most beautiful people and have the most insane Freshman year ever
 So there are these things called Sororities and to be in one you have to participate in rush week (i literally had no idea what any of that meant when I first moved there), but I didn't rush! And neither did my roommate or the girls down the hall (Kels and Taryn) SO WE WENT TO THE FARMERS MARKET
 v cute bc this is mine and Taryn's first hang out :')
 HIKING DEVILS DEN WAS ALSO THE CUTEST THING AND HERE IS TARYN AGAIN

 Spring Break bb's
 Christmas Party bb's
 Rachie bb 
 Snowdays actually exist and honestly there were about 6 of them when I was in AR and THEY WERE MY FIRST SNOWDAYS EVER AND IT WAS INCREDIBLE. Arkasnas/Texas ppl are very whimpy when it comes to snow (actually ice which is a good thing to be whimpy about)
 Farmer's market bb's
 WE FOUND NATHAN AT THE SPRING OF YOUTH CONCERT AND HE LITERALLY TOOK A SANDBAG AND STARTED WALKING BACK TO THE DORM AND WE WERE LIKE WHAT LUV U NATHAN
 Drew bb took me to Walmart to get my pizza roll fix :)
 THIS WAS THE SUNSET WE WATCHED ON MT. SEQUOYA RIGHT BEFORE WE ALL WENT HOME FOR THE SUMMER. Literally so many feels right now not gonna lie
 Chemistry was fun for Taryn but not for meeeeee :)
 Study break with mentos and coke bc science am i rite
 Literally me as I cried about life/finals/boys the night before our chemistry final
 @MOM THIS ONE IS FOR YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!
 Kelsey my bff :)
 Kass my bff :)
 LITTLE ROCK DURING SPRING BREAK HOW CUTE TBH OMG
 So our lights went out in our dorm and we had to improvise with christmas lights and duck tape bc NO LIGHT
 I actually really did wear this outfit. So Taryn is being me 
 SO LIKE WE HAD JUST MOVED INTO THE DORMS AND WANTED TO MAKE COOKIES BUT OUR KITCHEN WASNT EQUIPPED WITH LIKE ANYTHING SO WE MAKE COOKIES IN A FRYING PAN WITH A BUTCHER KNIFE AS THE SPATULA (Is this ever safe lol). they were gross. major LOL
 Cute Christmas bb's
 Cute Taryn bb
 I LOVE CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!!!!
If you ever happen to go to Fayetteville (for any reason) HIT UP LITTLE BREAD COMPANY!!!!! It was my favorite place in all of my cute little town :)
 Craft night bb's

 OKAY WOW SORRY I LITERALLY SUCK AT BLOGGING WHAT HAHAHAHAHA. I'll get better, but ever since I left Arkansas my life is like, so uneventful. SO TODAY/NIGHTS BLOGPOST IS ALL THE PICTURES FROM MY FAVORITE ARKANSAS MEMORIES. TBH I miss all my friends so much...SO SHOUTOUT TO ALL OF MY CUTE FRIENDS IN AR. Lots of love coming from UT today :)

xo
Al


No comments:

Post a Comment