Saturday, May 7, 2016

A Night in Provo


























First off, how nice is it when you don't have to edit ANY PICTURES because the lighting/clouds were perfect. Ah. I seriously love when that happens.

Also, I seriously suck at blogging now...GUESS I NEED TO GO BACK TO ARKANSAS!!!!! Hahaha. I miss it so much. Anyways, today was so fun. Mel's birthday was today!!!!! MY LITTLE BB SISTER IS 18 WHAT!?!?!?!?! I took pictures of her and all her friends for their senior dinner dance :'). They're so cute omg.

After the dance, I went to Provo bc IVIE JUICE BAR!!!!!! This place is delish and seriously one of my favorite places in Utah. The fact that it's across the street from the City Center temple is a mega plus too. Since when did Provo get SO CUTE?! I love it.

My life is super boring now... but the semester is over and I'm just working full time so #adulting.

xo
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment