Sunday, August 3, 2014

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers






Ok basically major LOL because the almost all of the pictures I had my mom take of Mel, Kob, and I last night are focused on the background rather than us in the foreground and (the few pictures posted are the actual good ones(?) that she took) I got mad at her and she about killed me. HAHAHAHA I can't trust mothers with my camera because they'll end up taking poopy pictures. Anyways, we went to see 7 Brides for 7 Brothers last night at the Scera Shell outdoor theater! It was the cutest! One of my fave movies ever is 7B47B so it was a good time. My mom bought all this candy (the reason for the trolli egg picture). TROLLI EGGS ARE MY FAVORITE AND THEY'RE KAMIKO'S FAVORITE TOO SO IT WAS LIKE HE WAS ACTUALLY THERE. Also, notice that I'm wearing one of my Razorback shirts in honor of MOVING IN 9 DAYS. SINGLE DIGITS. And lastly, Look how pretty the mountains are?!?! I'm going to miss these heavenly wonders when I'm out in the Ozarks!

Life is a good thing.

xo
Al

2 comments:

  1. Be glad that I wasn't there to take the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a turd. You finally taught me last night AFTER the pics how to use the camera. I will do better next time.

    ReplyDelete